With a smartphone in everyone's pocket these days, it's never been easier to organize and run a photo scavenger hunt as part of a team building, educational, or recreational event. Running a scavenger hunt platform, we've seen some creative scavenger hunt mission ideas come in over the years. Check out this list of some that have resulted in our favourite photo/video submissions.
If you're already using GooseChase to run your scavenger hunt, all of these missions (among over 90 others) are already available to be added to your game from the GooseChase Mission Bank tab. You can add them to your game as-is, or modify them to suit your event. Still planning your scavenger hunt on paper? Click here to find out about how easy it is to plan your next event on the GooseChase platform!
Creative GooseChase Photo Scavenger Hunt Ideas List
- CycleFit - Take a photo or video of all team members riding bicycles simultaneously.
- Plate Specifics - Photo a licence plate which has all numbers summing to exactly 11.
- Wheel Barrow - Find a wheel barrow and give a teammate a lift.
- Dance Monkeys! - Get at least 7 people to celebrate life and dance in a public space!
- Diversity Seeker - Take a photo with a team member and strangers born in at least 3 continents.
- Goin' Boatin' - Find a boat. Have all team members less one get in the boat. Photo.
- Is That Your Hog? - Convince a stranger to give you a ride on their motorcycle.
- McSmile - Go to McDonald's. Photograph at least 3 employees giving a free smile.
- Tied Up - Photo all team members less one wearing ties of different colours. Keep them on until end.
- Trade Yuh - Switch shirts with a stranger. Photo must be after the shirts have been exchanged.
- With the 5-0 - Take a picture with at least one team member and a police officer in uniform.
- Woof Woof - Find a dog. Have each member place one or more hands on dog.
- Quick Trim - Get a teammate to undergo a body hair waxing session.
- Tight Squeeze - Locate a shopping cart. Fit the entire team less one member inside. Photograph.
- Touchup - Add a touch of color to a team members hair with a bit of hair dye.
What is GooseChase?
GooseChase is an online platform that helps organizers create and run digital scavenger hunt experiences for team building, learning, public engagement, or a variety of other events. Sign up and try creating a free recreational game, or contact us to learn more about our enterprise solutions!